I bought a new computer...it's really pretty...but it's nothing like my old one. I've had my VAIO for many years and I love it. It's just really slow and I can't burn CDs, but it has ALL of my stuff on it! All of my music and files. I'm pretty sure I'll still use it quite a bit. (I realize some may be wondering I can afford this fancy new machine...it's simple...I got my insurance money back when I got the GA position. Granted, come summer when I have no money I might question this purchase, but until then I'm just going to love it.)
I should probably mention that I quit Starbucks. I'm really going to miss my discount, but I'm really going to love having weekends to catch up! When I transfered to this new store, things just didn't feel the same. I worked at I-19 & Irvington yesterday and I was discussing Bway & Randolph with a customer. He mentioned the vibe and he's right...the vibe at B&R is just off. Walking into I&I...I was bitter about having to drive SO FAR to get there, but the store felt like a Starbucks. B&R doesn't have that.... My official last day with the company will be March 8...I'm going to use my discount like it's going out of style until then! I might apply at another store in a couple of months...I really do like working at Starbucks. I bet I'm going to lose a lot of weight though now that I can't afford White Mochas (in a Grande Non-fat, no WC there's 344 calories...I drink Ventis...Quad Iced Ventis to be exact).
I read Ch 2 of Mill's On Liberty today for 520. I have to tell you, I have no idea what it's about. I may have to read it again...or read the SparkNotes. I think he's saying that everyone has a right to their opinion and everyone should hear everyone else's opinions because if you listen to everyone than it makes your own opinion better. Or at least that everyone has the right to voice their opinion because even if the opinion is wrong it still means something and can help show the truthfulness of the correct opinion. Not to mention...this is the one point I did understand...to have an opinion on anything one must know all sides of the issue. Basically, a good Democrat will know the Republican side of all issues...and should probably know the Republican opinion better than the Republicans.
I'm watching Season 3 of Smallville...the Perry White episode. Clark as a solar battery...oh boy. Very funny stuff. Car doors being ripped off...tractors falling from the sky...Clark speeding up to tractor...Clark's insane speed run/jog...ending up in Lake Tahoe...all in front of Mr. White. Hilarious!
On a side note...what's up with Clark's hair? Is he wearing a hair piece? It reminds me of a Ken doll's hair after it's been put away for years....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment