down with the sickness

I have tried posting twice since Saturday...and it hasn't worked yet. If this doesn't work, I'm going to be very angry.

I've been sick since Saturday morning. I have been completely unproductive. I took my car into the dealership Saturday morning...went back to my sister's...took a nap...and bam. Sick. Fever, gross feeling in the tummy...didn't eat...watery eyes...ugh. It's brutal. I didn't get to see Deac and I hardly got to play with Syd.

I picked up my car this afternoon and drove back. Horrible! My eyeballs hate me.

I called the family I nanny for and gave them a head's up about the illness. The mom decided I should take tomorrow off...no kidding since it's probably her kids that got me sick. They've both been sharing a disease for a couple of weeks and on Friday the little guy was super sick. He wouldn't eat or drink...he just laid on the couch. It was pathetic. Now I know what he was feeling. I still have to work at the library tomorrow, but at least I can sleep in. Not to mention, it would really stink to get the kids sick all over again and just continue the viscious cycle.

Looking at this screen makes my eyes leaky...I'm going to try to sleep. And if that doesn't work, I'm going to watch Mamma Mia again...or maybe finally start Season 5 of Smallville. The world is my oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment