Young love...

I really wanted Clark Kent and Alicia Baker to be together. I know she's kind of crazy...what with the red kryptonite and marriage business...but I like Alicia Baker. She's more fun than Lana and not so mopey and depressing. Not to mention, Clark can be himself. I just want Clark to be happy...and I really want him over Lana.

And Lana and her Jason. What's up with that? I do love Lois Lane though. She says everything I want people to say. And Lana has NO right to be mad at Clark for dating Alicia. Alicia is trying to be a better person. No wonder Clark never told Lana...Lana isn't trustworthy and she doesn't forgive anyone. Not to mention, after all the times Clark has saved Lana, she could at least give him a little credit. Why does no one trust him about Alicia? Rumor has it Alicia is going to die in this episode. I'm already upset about it. Stupid Internet for ruining it for me.

I'm working on my 520 midterm right now...oh this crazy ethics business. I have two more questions to answer by 7:30. I just hope my Internet lasts that long. Yesterday, we had an outage for HOURS. If it hadn't been for that this midterm would've already been finished! Stupid Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment