Day one of my new life...again.

I'm back in Phoenix...moved over the weekend! Almost everything is unpacked, just have to build my IKEA bookshelves and unpack the entertainment (books, movies, music).

I still don't have anyone to rent my old apartment...I just hope I have someone by July 1st. If you know anyone in Tucson looking for a place to live (or looking for a nanny gig), I know a place (and a family)!

It was a fun weekend though! Yesterday, Fallon came over to play with Sydney...two little two year olds (almost!), what a workout! They are so cute together...by the end of the night, we were all curled up in my bed watching TV. I see slumber parties in our future!

On the opposite end...the weekend wasn't so good for my brother. His 16 year old decided to run away from home. She's back now, but it was 3 days of hell for him. I just can't imagine what would make her do that! I hope she gets the help she needs so that it doesn't happen again! I know my brother is strict (he's in the military...strict is just who he is!), but to run away?! I just don't understand...but understand is what we all need to do so that we can solve the problem!

Off to build my bookshelves and fill out a job application!

No comments:

Post a Comment