I like to get information at the beginning.

Today I got the following email from my Collection Development professor:

I show that currently you have currently posted 14 times as participation in thediscussion. The final scale is posted in the news section. you will need topost a minimum of 28 times for an 90% or higher on this part of your grade.
Remember that this portion is 1/3 of your grade. Remember post need to have acitation to back up your point of view.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Prof Shore


WHAT THE *beep*?!?!

He has never said anything about a number of posts that we need! In fact, the only thing we've been told is that discussions counts for 30%. That doesn't amount to posting 28 times! He couldn't have told us this midway through the class instead of a week before it ends?! I can respect that he wants us to post 28 times...but that's information I should have AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEMESTER! I am livid.

No comments:

Post a Comment