who ARE these people?!
I've become obsessed with HGTV...Property Virgins and My First Place are my favorites. But when I watch, I just become sad. I've seen two episodes where these guys are like..."I'm 26, it's time to move out of Mom's house and buy my own house..." Hurts my heart. Then there are the people that have six figures saved for a down payment! WHAT?! One girl was living with her family and had $200,000 for a down payment...she was only a teacher! And the people that have these HUGE wishlists, but don't have a HUGE budget to match...clearly they don't watch HGTV!
Labels:
HGTV,
My First Place,
Property Virgins,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































My cousin, in her late 40's, just bought her own home & moved out of my Aunt's home last year. She not only bought a home for $385,000 but has enough to live on & pay all of her bills for over 2 years if she gets laid off from her job. (She works for a bank). My Aunt was stunned by both of these!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's amazing. I wish I had that saving skill.
ReplyDelete