I don't know what my issue is...but I cannot wrap my head around this paper I have to write. It's due tomorrow for Pete's sake! I have ONE page and it's not even quality material. I can't even figure out what my focus is or what my opinion is...
Here's the assignment:
Select an information policy issue to research and submit a Paper. Include an abstract, background information, interview two librarians for their perspectives, and add your insights.
My topic is social networking tools...it started out as looking at them from the perspective of privacy issues, but the more research I did, the more intersted I had in how they affect the digital divide. I interviewed the two librarians, one from a "have" area and one from a "have not" area...totally on accident, but it worked out. I'm thinking I should start by writing about what they said and figure out my focus from there. I have until midnight tomorrow. UGH! Why do I procrastinate?! (Did I mention it's a 12-page paper...but I think other people in class failed to look at the syllabus because one person turned in a 6-page paper...I'm aiming for 9-10!)
Once this paper is done, I can focus on finishing up the discussion questions for the CollDev class. He did send an email today about points for the other 70% of our grade! Luckily, I have full points there so I'm not too worried about the discussion posts anymore. I'll just try my best to get in 28+...but they probably will not not include citations. That's just too much research for one class!!! That's 28 times I would have had to go into the databases to find an article...that man is NUTS! Who has that kind of time? However, in the email, he also managed to throw in an individual and group final. He couldn't have posted that on the class site?! He couldn't have told us on Tuesday? Now that's due on Aug 11th, too! This man is so unorganized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment