I refuse to be a loser.
I went out with Christina this past weekend and had a blast! We hung out at two Goodyear bars that bring in the most interesting mixture of people ever...
The beginning...this bar is called Longhorn and features live country music and a "painting" of a naked lady behind the bar. Apparently, they also have horseshoes in the back...sadly that was closed on Saturday. I attempted to learn the two-step, which I feel is a VERY misleading name. It is not just two-steps.
Around 1:00 AM, we left Longhorn to go check out Roman's...it was even more eclectic than the first place. Old...and I mean OLD...ladies were hanging out, holding each other up. There were also some older ladies with their shirts CUT DOWN TO THEIR BELLYBUTTONS! Inappropriate for anyone of any age. If only I had photos of that!
Two things to note about Roman's: they have a treasure on their roof...a statue of one Captain Morgan. Who keeps that on a roof?! And Roman's has a very special toilet section that I feel other places should consider. I can envision an area outside Target...or Wal-Mart...
While we were standing outside Roman's waiting for a nice lady to catch a taxi (and for this guy Dave - some guy Sarah knows - to get out of the car doing whatever he was doing with a lady so that Arron - some guy Sarah knows - could go home) we had a good time. Clearly...there was fake-puking in a toilet and climbing on a roof to visit with the Captain. Somewhere during the evening, Christina and I walked over to Jack in the Box in an attempt to get food. The inside was closed and they wouldn't serve us through the door OR let us go through the drive-through on foot. Bastards. So we waited for a car to come through to get the food for us. However, LATER when we had the car, we went back.
The food was wonderful.
As we were leaving...we noticed that Target keeps their carts outside. I thought for sure they would lock them up tight. Those new Target carts are fancy!
It was a lot of fun! More adventures are in the works.


















































I am so happy you went out and had fun and let loose!! I think you needed that :)
ReplyDelete