I believe that what we think can have an effect (affect?) on the world. If we have positive thoughts about life, things will move in the right direction. Our brains are powerful tools that we only use 10% of, I think we can do so much more.
I had a job interview at a medical library a few weeks ago...I had a second interview for the job last week. It's been a week...I haven't heard anything (good or bad). My brain is in overdrive with magical thinking. Amy, the librarian, said it could be a couple of weeks before they make a decision. During the first interview, I left with the impression that it could be weeks before a call back for a follow-up interview...but it was only a week! So next week, I will get the call that I got the job. *magical thinking*
Mark is being released from the hospital on Thursday. We're all a little nervous about it. None of us have ever been/taken care of someone that is paralyzed. It's a lot, but we'll deal. He has a home pass on Sunday so we'll see how things go then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































You have a wonderful attitude about life... I think your future will be looking up ASAP! Good luck!!
ReplyDelete