Mark died this morning.
Those words don't even seem real. There's a disconnect. My brain can't put it all together. It just happened so fast. He was up and out of the house on Tuesday and Wednesday, just hanging out in his scooter. By Sunday morning he was on continuous care through hospice. It just doesn't seem real and it happened so fast...it's so hard to process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































Oh my god. this really hit me today. I know I have never met you or your family obviously but I've been reading your posts and empathizing with your pain (and your joys) and this just really took my breath away. I am thinking of you and your family and I am truly sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences to you and your family-try to take comfort in the knowledge that he was surrounded by those he loved best during his time of need.
ReplyDelete