Hand Readings by Kate

I had my first palm reading today. I am a skeptic, but Kate was very thorough and surprisingly dead on. She's done about 20 readings this weekend and has been accurate for pretty much all of them. I have known Kate for a little while, she is a friend of my sister's...and we haven't had the best history. But today was a good day. It was really good to talk to someone about stuff and hear what she had to say. I definitely recommend checking out her website if you're interested....she even does recorded sessions so you can just scan your hand! Very cool.

Hand Readings by Kate

2 comments:

  1. I have always had good luck with palm and tarot card readings... very very accurate.... glad you had a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any type of reading is so intriguing. My mom got my chart done when I was little and I still think about what was said and how much of it is true.

    ReplyDelete