I am not ready for everything to be due next week. May has snuck up on me and I've got SO much due. Oh boy...

However, once everything is complete, I will be ready to graduate. And that means, I can get my graduation tattoo! I discovered this photo and I love it. My tattoo will focus on the girl, I think. I'm still not sure where to get it though...I was thinking my back, but I also like the idea of getting the girl on one side and then get a stack of books on the other side (perhaps with the titles of some of my favorites...). Any ideas on placement?

2 comments:

  1. I have a tattoo on the lower right side of my back and I love it there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no help since I have no tattoos (because of the whole placement issue) but I love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete