Aaron Schock - Hottest Congressman?

According to The Huffington Post, Aaron Schock is the Hottest Congressional Freshman...and I agree, from the nominees he wins. He's also the first Congressman to be born in the 1980s. He's 27 years old and representing the crooked (I mean, great) state of Illinois. He's got an incredibly impressive resume...it's just too bad he's a Republican. (It isn't terrible to be a Republican...if you are one, I mean no offense...I'm just not a Republican thus I most likely would never agree with enough of his issues to vote for him when he runs for President...not that he's mentioned running for President, but if you're a member of Congress at 27 then my guess is you're pretty ambitious and President at 35 is clearly the next step...right? I mean, as soon as Barack Obama serves his [hopefully] 8 years...it could very well be Aaron Schock on the ticket...just sayin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment