Keeping up with my life is becoming increasingly more difficult. I have so much that I want to write down, but I just don't have time. I work...then I come home and just try to catch up. To make it worse, Starbucks (or just my store manager) feels that I should work at least 16 hours a week. My availability isn't "optimal" so the system is only scheduling me for 4 hours a week. I'm fine with this, the store manager is not. I tried to explain that come summer, I'll be available more. The thing that's so frustrating is that when I needed 20 hours a week, I was only getting 10! The people that are "full-time" are only getting 30 hours a week. I don't know...I don't want to quit. I really WILL need whatever hours Starbucks will give me come summer...I hate being responsible. Why can I just not care.
And school...suddenly, my professor decided that we should do group projects this week. In class on Tuesday he announced that we would pick topics and groups so that we could present the next Tuesday. Seven days. And he doesn't even know my name. How is he supposed to give out the proper participation points when he doesn't know my name?! I participate! All the time. Other people TELL me that I participate! I can't worry about this yet.
After class on Tuesday (my 520 class was canceled), I hung out with a couple of the girls. It was really great...not to mention they told me I was pretty and smart (two things that never hurt to hear). I hope I get to hang out with them again. It would be nice to have friends.
Speaking of friends...Sara came to visit! She drove down on Friday night, we had dinner, saw a movie (he's just not that into you). The book was non-fiction, so it's interesting to see how they switched up. Of course, they made me far less believable. The girls that weren't exceptions all became the exception. And I would just like to put it in print...Scarlett Johansson is not pretty. She's kind of awkward looking...a little off. It seems that parts of her are far too big of her body....And the clothes they put her in were not attractive. I know high-waisted pants are coming back into style...but they had her in these not-the-fashionable-high-waisted jeans...they were more like 80s-soccer-mom high waisted jeans. It kind of reminded me of my high school English teacher. She always wore jeans like that. Bizarre styling choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment