Extreme weekend


Yesterday, I went to see the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition build site. Talk about the coolest thing I've done since moving here!!! Eduardo was the only famous person that we saw...but we did get to see him film a scene. The most informative part was when we were leaving and we got to talk to the security/locations guys. Once guy (didn't catch his name) was in charge of locations. They show up about 3 weeks before the family is notified and get everything ready. They stick around for a couple days after the family returns and make sure everything gets cleaned up. I also learned that the show films two shows at the same time...so when we were there, another family had just been notified in California. Very cool stuff!

By the way...during the Super Bowl halftime show, did you see Bruce Springsteen take out that camera guy? Talk about an intense crotch shot. Not to mention, after the Larry Fitzgerald touchdown, Comcast viewers here got a nice little taste of some pornography! They're looking into what happened now! I'm kind of bummed I watched it on Cox! I have to say...I was impressed with the Cardinals. The last quarter was amazing!

Now I have to get busy working on my Financial Aid application for my program...I have to write an essay. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same kind of stuff I said in September when I turned it in! It has to be turned in by midnight though! Got to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,this is Lady T from Living Read Girl-just wanted to let you know that you're the winner of my Hello to Kitty giveaway contest! Please check my blog for further details to claim your prize:)

    ReplyDelete