I won books!

I never win anything, so I'm really excited that I won books from Living Read Girl! I love books.

...o today...longest day ever. I woke up at 6:30 am. I watched the kids from 8:00-12:00. I went to Starbucks to get my schedule for next week and to pick up tips. I went to my new job at the library from 1:00-3:00. I had class from 3:30-6:00. Then some more class from 6:30-9:00. Then I came home and finished my taxes. Now I'm really stressed out and just want a cigarette (I quit smoking a few years ago, but being in school brings it all back).

My classes were awesome though! My Organization of Info class is kind of boring. The professor doesn't know how to fill 2.5 hours of class time...part of the problem with all these online classes my program offers...the professors get lazy. The last hour I just played around in Google. I like looking at what's in current development...like Google Trends and Google Sets (which reminds me a lot of Music Map). I recommend checking out what Google has to offer...there's a reason everyone goes to them first. While looking at Music Map though, I also found out that there are other AI experiments from the same folks. It's called The Global Network of Dreams.

My Ethics class is the total opposite of Organization. I feel like we don't have enough time to talk about everything! Today we started delving into the different ethical theories...Utilitarianism, Kant...and that's as far as we got today and class is canceled next week! Now I just have to find out how to utilize iTunes U without having to download iTunes so that I can get to the podcasts from her previous lectures on ethical theories. My assignment for next week is to apply the different theories to an ethical dilemma that I formulated for this weeks assignment. It actually sounds like a fun assignment!

My other class...the online class...ugh. It took the professor a week to respond to an email I sent and she didn't even answer the question. Irritating.

Time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment