Aaron Schock is now on TMZ...and apparently, he's got great abs. If the photo on TMZ is real, then it's true he's got great abs and he likes ladies with large breasts.
On CNN he was talking about how it's important to use alternative mediums to get your face out there so people know who you are...it certainly can't hurt his political career to have people recognize that super cute face.
I may not agree with all of his politics, but I do admire his ambition and sense of civic responsibility. He's only 2 years older than me, but I haven't accomplished nearly as much...I'll be lucky to do as much by 50!
An interview from February on The Today Show:
Though he says now he will not run for POTUS in 2016...a lot can happen in 7 years. They say you become more conservative as you get older...by 33, I might be willing to vote for a Republican, especially one like Aaron Schock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment