oh facebook...how i love thee...
I love Facebook. I use it daily to keep up with my friends and my family, but there are also those people that I haven't spoken to since high school or college. In many cases, I regret not keeping in contact with them. There are a few girls from my college days that I was great friends with that I just lost contact with when I moved to AZ from PA. The people from high school though...well, let's just say I was ready to get OUT of my tiny hometown and at 18 I wasn't thinking about what would happen to my friends. Even now, I only speak to one person from high school and that's not on Facebook (though we are friends on FB). Most of the people I'm "friends" with on FB are the high school peeps that hunted me down. Some of these people I don't even remember in high school...I remember them from the 4th grade...high school is a blur. I only remember 5 friends and we're friendly on FB, but we don't ever say anything to each other. It's the other people that always comment on suddenly want to be BFFs. Anyway...I write all of this because I discovered a hilarious video that really captures the Facebook fakeness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment