family.

I love being at my sister's house. I love playing with my niece. I love that there are always people here. I love all the dogs. I love the huge TV with a billion channels.

They just moved into this house at the beginning of April...a few days after they moved in they were robbed...a few days after that my brother-in-law was in the hospital for a week. So they haven't really had a chance to get settled. Today, we hung artwork and put photos out. It's finally starting to look like someone lives here! It's a home...not just a house.

Now that I've seen Mark, I'm feeling less scared...cancer is deceiving though. He has a cathater and he has to take all these pills. But he doesn't look sick. It's crazy that you can have something growing inside you and not have any idea that it's there. It's even crazier that you can go to a doctor in January for blood clots and after months you finally know what is wrong, and you aren't told that "it's a fluke." Blood clots as a fluke, what a great doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment