.
My brother-in-law was in the hospital for a week. I didn't go visit. I'm only 2.5 hours away, but I didn't want it to be real. He was finally released last night. They knew last week it was cancer, but they didn't know how bad or any specifics. Today I found out what they know. In simple terms, it's stage 4 lung cancer. He's getting a PETScan and another MRI tomorrow. I wish I didn't watch TV...I wish I didn't watch Grey's Anatomy...I wish the Internet didn't exist...I wish Mark didn't have cancer. I have to be strong for my sister, but here I might be weak. So bear with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































I am so sorry.....be weak here on your blog all you want. We'll be out here for you in cyberspace, praying for your family and for you to be strong!
ReplyDeleteMy best wishes to you and your family during such a rough time. I'm sure that your sister and her husband both appreciate the support that you're giving them.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear your family is going though something so horrendous! Thoughts & prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your support! I know I'm going to need it as things start to progress.
ReplyDelete