Due to everything that's been going on, I'm a bit behind on my school work. Just two assignments left to go. One is due tonight...I have a rough draft, just need to polish it up before 6:30. The other, a pathfinder on intellectual property, is due tomorrow. Last Thursday, I emailed both professors asking for a few extra days. One professor got back to me, haven't heard a word from the other. It's really frustrating. I even said in the email that even if an extension wasn't possible, to at least let me know that the email was received. This is the same class that I didn't get my midterm grade until last week...and I still only have 6 points for all of those weekly assignments we had to do. UGH! I don't even care about my grade in that class anymore...I just better get a B or better simply because I never had a way to know how I was doing because she never graded my stinkin' work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































Without ever meeting your professor, I can say that I mad at Professor No Reply. UGH is right!
ReplyDelete