What happens when there's no school? No homework? What do I do?
I finished my final project for 524. It wasn't my best work...far from it. I just wanted it to be finished! Nonetheless...the entire class was great. I feel like I really learned a lot, which is insane considering how much I doubted what a person could learn in an online class. Sure...the professor was absent, but for this class it wasn't really necessary to hold our hands. Becoming a good reference librarian is more or less figuring things out on your own. Because of the three problem sets, I learned A LOT about finding information without using Google or Wikipedia.
In 520 and 515...I learned that even in a face-to-face class the professor can be absent. As a person, Kay seems great, as a professor, she needs to learn to grade papers and not rely on having a graduate assistant to do all the work. Martin needs to learn how to teach a class that IS face-to-face...why offer 515 as f-t-f when attendance isn't mandatory?! While I feel that I learned more about ethical theories than I ever knew (or wanted to know) before...in 515 I learned almost NOTHING that I didn't already know about organizing information. However, I already know my grade for 515 (an A), so I can't complain too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































there is so much you could do. Read a book, have a picnic, learn to cook new foods, ride a bike, enjoy your time off from homework and school!
ReplyDelete