friends and family

My friend Nancy is in town for a few days...it's so nice to have her here! I just wish there was more I could do to entertain her...today we're watching Deacon. He's pretty entertaining, but he also cries and has yucky diapers. Luckily, she likes kids.

Our first WINE CLUB meeting is on Saturday! I can't wait to eat, drink and be merry with some of my favorite people. Brian will be in town and Nancy will still be here! Not to mention, this month (this is our first month) our wine to try is Riesling...which is one of my favorites!

However, I still have homework to do...today I'm going to try to watch the videos for CollDev and tomorrow I am going to read and write a review of an article for InfPol (that assignment is due on Friday...I should really do it today...).

No comments:

Post a Comment