goodbye is so lonely...

As much as I enjoy being alone, it's going to be really lonely without Nancy here. I won't have anyone to vent to...and having her here has definitely helped me deal with everything that's going on. But my mom (and my dad, my oldest sister, her husband, and two of her kids) will be here on Sunday. They'll be here for two weeks! I can't wait to see my mom!

On the school front...my CollDev professor is a tool. He keeps loading videos to YouTube, but they aren't actually there for our viewing pleasure. Not to mention, he's got roughly two hours loaded for this week! Are you kidding me?! I don't have time to watch his boring interviews! The sound quality totally blows so it's impossible to hear. I appreciate him trying something new, but I wish he'd come to terms with the fact that it simply isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment