I really wanted to see Year One, the trailers cracked me up. Saw it...not so funny. A little too Jack Black, not enough Michael Cera. There's one part that involves urination...that was funny if you dig that kind of humor.
I didn't really want to see The Proposal because it's one of those movies I thought would be better suited for DVD viewing. I was wrong. It is hilarious. Betty White and Sandra Bullock get their groove on in the woods of Alaska...very funny.
The previews...All About Steve...Bradley Cooper AND Sandra Bullock?! Yes, please! The new Bruce Willis movie about robots...creepy, kind of like that Gamers movie but creepier. Also, I would like to know who thought it was a good idea to show a preview for a VERY SCARY movie before a romantic COMEDY?! I HATE scary movies and it was terrifying to sit through that preview! Something about psycho people that escape and there's a 67th inmate?! Leonardo DiCaprio could not make it any better...he was creepy, too!
Next up...hopefully, I'll get to see Transformers 2...and the new Katherine Heigl movie! Escapism...gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment