After I got the job...I got sick. The morning I was supposed to start, I passed out in my kitchen. My start date was postponed! Horribly embarrassing...but they were very understanding. (And it's a hospital, they didn't want me there with a fever!)
I've been there for two weeks now and it's pretty boring...there just isn't a lot to do or a lot that I know yet! And the librarian just does her homework for nursing school!
In other parts of my life...homework sucks. I have SO MUCH TO DO! I'm incredibly overwhelmed and just don't know how in the world to get caught up! I have a paper to write on the Open Government Iniative, a report on a digital library, and a hellish paper that involves reading and describing 10 research studies! All of those are over 10 pages...THEN, in math there's a journal due on Dec. 2 and a final project due Dec 16...PLUS I still have two chapters of homework and quizzes to do for math...and all of the assignments due before the papers in my other three classes. ARGH!
Then today Sheila texts me and tells me that what she thought was a cold is neurological...wth?! And I STILL haven't talked to her about it so I have no idea what is going on!
However, Mark is back home and doing pretty good. He's up and out of bed just about every day. He likes to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather that we are so lucky to have here!
I think that covers the last few weeks...so much to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment