I have lost all motivation...I am over homework. I changed my topic in my Copyright class for my final project because trying to create a website dealing with International Copyright was overwhelming. I have changed my topic to Copyright and ILL in Medical Libraries. I need to create a survey to email out to a listserv I'm a part of (CABL if you're really interested). The issue arose because of another listserv (MEDLIB) that has a large audience. Someone asked what people did in regard to electronic sharing and it made me wonder how people keep track of what they share...do people follow the CONTU guidelines? So I need to create the survey to email...and hope for responses...but I've lost all motivation. The entire project is due in two weeks. I really need to get on it.
My other big project is my web-based tutorial...eh...over it. I just want to graduate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment