I'm sick of only hearing bad news without hearing a solution to fix it. So today we found out that Mark may have a fracture in his spine caused by another tumor and there might be a lesion on his brain. I'm tired of hearing about more problems, when are they going to say "OK, and here's how we're going to stop it."? I don't want him to die. I hate even typing it, but all of this bad stuff just makes me worry more and when I worry I always think worse-case scenario and I'm scared. I'm scared that Sydney won't know her dad and Vanessa will be a widow at 33. And if I'm feeling this way, I can't even imagine what Vanessa and Mark must be feeling right now. I hate that for them. I wish so badly that I could help. I hate that I always have to come back to Tucson. Why did I ever move here?
Hopefully, there will be a treatment plan in place by tomorrow morning. And hopefully, we'll finally hear some good news because right now it's so hard to hold on to that glimmer of hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































They do say it always gets worse before it gets better...hold on to that saying for some peace of mind!
ReplyDelete