HELP!

Hi!

All I need to know is how you get information...books, periodicals, online resources, websites, radio shows...as specific as you can get. If you read the local newspaper, then how reliable is it, can children read it or is it more for young adults/adults, would you recommend it to others? Is their a specific blog you read or a show you listen to on NPR? If you can be specific, that's awesome!

This is for my collection development class, my guess is that the information we gather, we'll then have to develop a collection for our "community". I need 10 items total (out of 5 people), so if there are a couple of resources that you love (or even 5!), let me know!

Then for demographic purposes, I just need age, education, cultural background, and gender...

And thank you! If you get to this by Sunday morning, I will owe you big time! You can even email if you want...relissamochelle at gmail.com!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

(Someone had to CALL the professor to get clarification on this assignment! Ridiculous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment